usb keyboard dying at loader prompt

George V. Neville-Neil gnn at neville-neil.com
Mon Dec 1 12:40:47 PST 2008

At Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:22:31 -0800,
Jo Rhett wrote:

> Just FYI we are seeing the exact same problem with PS/2 keyboards and
> the 6.4 loader, so this may not be a USB-only issue.
>
> The complete lack of response to serious bug reports about 6.4-REL is
> fairly shocking.

Jo,

I have mostly stayed away from these threads because they've often
devolved into unproductive finger pointing.

Please leave the hyperbole out of your posts, or at least attempt to
cut it back.  People on these lists are working quite hard to solve
problems for the whole of the FreeBSD community and your posts, such
as this one, are not helping us to move forward.

Thanks,
George Neville-Neil