All-in-one printer/scanner dilemma

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Thu May 17 12:19:16 UTC 2007

On Thursday 17 May 2007 04:15, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
= > I'm confused, are you saying, it may be possible to share the
= > functionality /now/? So, which device should I give to sane? The
= > /dev/ulpt0?
=
= No, you need to change "uscanner.c" so that it does not grab the complete
= device, but rather just one interface. Also you need some information which
= interface is the scanner and which is the printer.

If you have a patch (for 6.2-recent), I'll be happy to test it. Thanks!

	-mi