cpu.cx usage no longer available?

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Thu May 3 15:49:26 UTC 2007

> Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 11:27:36 -0400
> From: "Alexandre \"Sunny\" Kovalenko" <alex.kovalenko at verizon.net>
>
> On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 15:45 -0700, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > I am VERY pleased to see that Hans Petter's new USB drivers do allow the
> > system to drop into C3! It will require a bit more testing, but I hope
> > to be able to leave USB in my kernel without serious battery life
> > impact.
> >
> > I have heard that the new USB drivers are unlikely to make it into V7.0
> > due to lack of testing. I really hope a few more people give it a whirl
> > and report back on the results, good or bad, so that the drivers can
> > either be fixed or added to current.
>
> I have not seen it in your original E-mail... was this -CURRENT? I was
> under the impression that new USB stack patch is RELENG_6 only ATM.
>
> usb@ CC'ed.
>
> Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko.

It was only V6, but the trivial fix to deal with the different API in
current has now been added and it is working very nicely for me on
current. (I had previously patched the V6-only version for current at
Hans Petter's direction. It was just one or two lines.)

I think the message that it could be applied to current went out to the
current mailer earlier this week.

acpi@ removed from distribution.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer