EHCI and Isochronous transfer support in FreeBSD

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Sat Mar 24 08:17:07 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 March 2007 22:14, Antonio Vivaldi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know what is the status about the support of USB isochronous
> transfers (used by many video devices for realtime streaming) in the
> current version of FreeBSD.

Hi Antonio,

You are encouraged to write drivers for the new USB driver, see
http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/usb4bsd

.. if you need good isochronous support. The new USB driver supports, high and
full speed isochronous pipes.

Currently it does not compile with the latest 7-Current, but I compiles fine
with 6.x.