msitake in a report

ken polizzi polizzi_ken at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 11:46:26 UTC 2007

hi guys,

here is my bug report : http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=108509

i made a mistake in the "how-to-repeat" part of the document :

wrote
Just insert a FreeBSD installer CD post 5.2 version and i'll repeat the same issue.I was able to boot installer CD 5.2 and fully install the OS, but with 5.2/5.4/5.5/6.0/6.1/6.2 it hangs.
should have written :
Just insert a FreeBSD installer CD post 5.2 version and it'll repeat the same issue.I was able to boot installer CD 5.2 and fully install the OS, but with 5.4/5.5/6.0/6.1/6.2 it hangs during initial boot process.

thanks

Ken