Call For Testers: axe(4) with Ax88178 and Ax88772 support

J.R. Oldroyd fbsd at opal.com
Sat Feb 17 02:59:49 UTC 2007

On Feb 16, 09:30, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you think that you could have created a patch-set for the new if_axe also ?
>
> Please see:
>
> http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/sources/src/sys/dev/usb/
>
> --HPS

I took a quick look at this "new if_axe" driver and see a few
similarities but also many major changes to the driver in 6.2-stable.
So that means that adding the Ax88178/Ax88772 functionality to
your version will not be trivial.  As such, I probably won't be
able to get to it right away.

However, I would be happy to assist someone else who wishes to merge
the two.

	-jr