Call For Testers: axe(4) with Ax88178 and Ax88772 support

J.R. Oldroyd fbsd at opal.com
Fri Feb 16 01:03:02 UTC 2007

I have updated the axe(4) driver with Ax88178 and Ax88772 support.

Most of the new Ax88178/Ax88772 code was taken from the OpenBSD
driver.

I do not have any ASIX equipment to test with except for a single
CiscoLinksys USB200Mv2 which is an Ax88772 device and which seems
to work fine. So, let me know if I've broken basic Ax88172 support,
or if you have an Ax88178 device and can let me know if it works.

Go here to get it:
	http://opal.com/jr/freebsd/sys/dev/usb/

Look on that page for some notes there about buffer size issues
too; the current implementation may not be optimal for faster
devices.

Once I know this is OK and I haven't broken anything and that the
new stuff works, I'll submit this for committing.

	-jr