FreeBSD P4 USB project - precompiled kernels available for download

Ben Kelly bkelly at vadev.org
Fri Dec 28 22:33:28 PST 2007

On Dec 28, 2007, at 8:14 PM, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> I took the time today to crossbuild a couple of kernels based on
> the FreeBSD
> P4 USB Project using the "GENERIC" kernel config so that people can
> try how it
> works. The P4 USB Project is currently based on FreeBSD 8.x. I have
> not
> tested if the precompiled kernels work on FreeBSD 6.x or FreeBSD
> 7.x, but I
> presume yes. Things that I want you to try out:

Do these images match the current code in the subversion repository
referenced at the following page?

http://www.selasky.org/hans_petter/usb4bsd/index.html

It didn't look like there had been any USB changes in there
recently.  Has the USB development moved completely to p4?

I would like to try the new stack, but I am guessing I will need to
patch it for usb/95173 in order to use my umass device.

Thanks for working on this!

- Ben