Current Wacom tablet support ?

Artur Bitner vibovit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:21:04 PST 2007

Hi

I'm planning to buy one of those Wacom Bamboo USB tablets to make my graphic work easier. Looking at google for Freebsd support gives nothing, at least nothing written less then 3-5 years :\ So I'm asking what's the current status of usb tablet support ?? using serial tablet instead is not an option.

So, is there chance for working usb tablet on freebsd ? and maybe some clues about xorg configuration ?

I know that on Netbsd and Openbsd usb wacom hardware works, but i don't want to change BSD flavor ;) any suggestions are appreciated.

--
Artur Bitner <vibovit at gmail.com>