Wireless usb mouse

Rashid N. Achilov achilov-rn at askd.ru
Mon Apr 2 03:41:13 UTC 2007

On Friday 02 March 2007 21:06, Markus Brueffer wrote:

> You might however, if you are running 6.x, try the following kernel module:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~markus/stuff/ums.ko

I had have trying new ums.ko, which I have received by mail. Result: moused
worked, i.e., when I move mouse, pointer moves, when I click, I receive
reaction. But I still cannot use USB mouse as day-by-day device, because:

1. When I turn my hand (do not move!), at Windows mouse pointer moves across
whole desktop from left up corner until to right bottm. At FreeBSD pointer
moves at very small distance. It can be corrected by setting acceleration to
2, but..

2. Terrible low sensitivity to buttons clicking destroys all tries to use
mouse as manipulator - I should press a button extremely clear, else I
haven't receive any result. I cannot run any program from KDE desktop, and
with hard work can call context menu on right button to logout from KDE :-<<
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://www.askd.ru/~shelton