ehci.c : uncommited patch fixes DRAC5 problems

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Wed Sep 20 02:12:33 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 23:45, Bill Moran wrote:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/usb/ehci.c?rev=1.42&conte
>nt-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
>
> I'm one of those people who've been having trouble with Dell's
> DRAC5 keyboards not working in 6.1.  Grabbing the above
> version of ehci.c fixes the problem (except that I had to
> comment out line 766)
>
> The commit note suggests that this should have been MFCed back
> in April.  Can we get this MFCed before 6.2 comes out?

Hi,

Could you have checked if my new USB driver has the same problem?

#
# First get all the sources
# (you need /usr/ports/devel/subversion installed)
#

svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
      checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b

#
# The following commands will
# install the driver on FreeBSD:
#

cd i4b/trunk/i4b/FreeBSD.usb
make S=../src package
make install

#
# Then build a new kernel (with modules).
#