USB Keyboard - Extra function or 'media' keys

Christopher Sean Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Tue Oct 3 05:33:47 PDT 2006

Is there a way to get the extra function keys like Volume up, volume
down, mute, etc on my usb keyboards working with FreeBSD? I own two
Logitech wireless usb keyboards: a DiNovo Desktop and a S510 wireless
and everything on them works except the extra function keys.

-- Chris

--
Chris Hilton                                   chris-at-vindaloo-dot-com
                "All I was doing was trying to get home from work!"