Genius wireless twins (keyboard + mouse)

Rashid N. Achilov achilov-rn at askd.ru
Wed Nov 22 20:05:13 PST 2006

I have Genius TwinTouch wireless keyboard and mouse. But I cannot use it with
FreeBSD, and must use ordinary cord mouse Genius NetScroll+. Why? Because
wireless mouse don't work. It successfully detected, but when I move it, does
nothing. Receiver indicator blinks, so mouse sends an event. But a mouse
pointer is dead. This time a keyboard works good (X cannot detect multimedia
keys, but it's different story)

I hd have tried two different wireless set - TwinTouch Optical Value+ and
TwinTouch SE - no differences.
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://www.askd.ru/~shelton