Huawei E220 HSDPA modem : not all functions are detected

Jes argonaut at vodafone.es
Sat Nov 18 20:42:57 UTC 2006

Hi:

I hacked ubsa.c and usbdevs.c as well. The modem is recognized but with this message:

ucom0: Could not find interrupt in

My VRA (Option) is well detected as ucom0 and /dev/ttyU0 is available, so ppp can use it. This doesn't ocurr with the huawei modem; it's detected as ucom0 but /dev/ttyU0 is not available.

Any idea Joao ?

My kernel:

FreeBSD barbikane 6.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE #3: Sat Nov 18 20:58:41 CET 2006     jjess at barbikane:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/MYKERNEL  i386

Thanks, bye.

Jes