external usb dvdrw

Tue Mar 7 07:17:45 PST 2006

Nenhum de Nos <matheusber at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> hello,
>
> i have a LG dvdrw and a vipower external enclosure,
> and a toshiba notebook that can burn dvd's and cd's
> using it.
>
> every command that is not reading a cd/dvd gets me an
> error. when i run dvd+rw-mediainfo /dev/cd0 it
> produces an 0x46 error in dmesg.

There where some commits regarding something like this to -current recently.
I don't know if they will be in 6.1-RELEASE or not, but the probability is
high that those changes will be merged to 6.1.

Bye,
Alexander.

Kerr's Three Rules for a Successful College:
	Have plenty of football for the alumni, sex for the students,
and parking for the faculty.