usb/99099: [uscanner] [patch] add support for HP ScanJet 4400c

Julian H. Stacey jhs at flat.berklix.net
Sun Jun 18 19:53:31 UTC 2006

Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> Synopsis: [uscanner] [patch] add support for HP ScanJet 4400c
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: netchild
> State-Changed-When: Sun Jun 18 18:10:09 UTC 2006
> State-Changed-Why:
> There's already support for it in -current.

Him
Wow, yes there it is sys/dev/usb/usbdevs
	I get my /pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current/src via a CTM feed,
	which is now at src-cur 7412 but it wasnt in my local current
	a few hours back, (still CTMs are always a bit behind.)

Do you know who'se working on this 'cos I'm trying to get
Sane & ports/graphics/sane-backend working here with my HP 4400c scanner,
& if someone else has achieved that already ? ...

> I did a  It will be available after
> the next MFC. Thanks.

Julian Stacey.  Consultant Unix Net & Sys. Eng., Munich.  http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii, HTML=spam.     Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.