eagleflash problem on 6.x

Ian Dowse iedowse at iedowse.com
Sun Jun 4 08:59:54 PDT 2006

In message <200606031329.29145.hselasky at c2i.net>, Hans Petter Selasky writes:
>This can be fixed by doing a:
>
>ifconfig ural0 down
>ifconfig ural0 up
>
>I will try to fix this problem during the summer.
>
>By the way, if any USB developers are interested in helping out, porting all
>the old USB device drivers to my new and Giant-free USB API, then please drop
>me an e-mail. The current status of the work progress can be obtained by
>browsing to:

What would be very useful is if we could separate out both bug fixes
and new features (e.g. EHCI isoc support) and get them committed
to -current independent of the locking and reorganisation work,
since they can easily be tested and MFC'd. I have a limited amount
of time but I am interested in helping getting bug fixes and new
features into the -current tree.

BTW, when converting existing drivers in your p4 tree it would be
really helpful to keep unrelated changes to an absolute minimum -
these kind of diffs don't help anyone figure out what bugs you've
fixed or what was involved in changing to your new API...

http://perforce.freebsd.org/fileDiffView.cgi?FSPC=%2F%2Fdepot%2Fprojects%2Fusb%2Fsrc%2Fsys%2Fdev%2Fusb%2Fums.c&ACT=edit&REV=4&REV2=1&Go=Go

http://perforce.freebsd.org/fileDiffView.cgi?FSPC=%2F%2Fdepot%2Fprojects%2Fusb%2Fsrc%2Fsys%2Fdev%2Fusb%2Fugen.c&ACT=edit&REV=3&REV2=1&Go=Go

Is there any driver there where the diffs show what was involved
in the conversion, or information about what in general needs to
be changed to use your API?

Ian