usb/100746: [kbd] system does not boot due to USB keyboard problem on Dell 3100

Ad van Dijke dijke at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 24 20:10:22 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR usb/100746; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ad van Dijke <dijke at xs4all.nl>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, dijke at xs4all.nl
Subject: Re: usb/100746: [kbd] system does not boot due to USB keyboard
	problem on Dell 3100
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:06:00 +0200

 --=-k0Q2y5Ib03um9NtLMW4M

 One addition to http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=100746

 Even with the keyboard detached and also even with another keyboard the
 system does not boot.

 Most likely the USB bus is giving problems.

 If I can be of any assistance please let me know.

 --=-k0Q2y5Ib03um9NtLMW4M

 <HTML>
 <HEAD>
 </HEAD>
 <BODY>
 One addition to <A HREF="http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=100746">http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=100746</A><BR>
 <BR>
 Even with the keyboard detached and also even with another keyboard the system does not boot.<BR>
 <BR>
 Most likely the USB bus is giving problems.<BR>
 <BR>
 If I can be of any assistance please let me know.<BR>
 <BR>
 <BR>
 </BODY>
 </HTML>