USB bluetooth dongles

Niki Denev niki at totalterror.net
Mon Jul 17 19:47:11 UTC 2006

Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Looks like there is one byte missing in the packet. Could you try the
> following: Edit "/sys/netgraph/bluetooth/drivers/ubt/ng_ubt.c" and change
> ".bufsize = 0," to ".bufsize = 256 + 16,", in the following piece of code:
[...]

Now i can issue inquiry command properly, and all devices are discovered.

The only thing that looks different to me compared to the old stack
is the "usbd_fill_iface_data: invalid wMaxPacketSize" message, that others
have also reported, but i think it's safe to ignore them for now?
I think the check that generates the message does not exist in
the code of the old stack.

> I haven't got to the point of rewriting the ural driver yet. You can expect
> some improvements coming.

That's great, i'll be happy to help. I have ural(4) hardware and can do tests if needed.

> I have commited your patch to SVN and p4.
>
> --HPS

Thanks!

Regards,
Niki Denev