USB bluetooth dongles

Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko Alex.Kovalenko at verizon.net
Mon Jul 17 01:48:46 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 23:36 +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
<snip>
> I found a bug in the code. Could you try to do a "svn update". Then copy the
> following files to
> "/usr/src/sys/netgraph/bluetooth/drivers/ubt/" (for example)
>
> i4b/trunk/i4b/src/sys/netgraph/bluetooth/drivers/ubt/TODO
> i4b/trunk/i4b/src/sys/netgraph/bluetooth/drivers/ubt/ng_ubt.c
> i4b/trunk/i4b/src/sys/netgraph/bluetooth/drivers/ubt/ng_ubt_var.h
>
> Then rebuild your kernel, and try again.
>
> --HPS

This worked with DBT-120 (I should be able to test with 3Com tomorrow).
Bluetooth peripherals tested were Apple keyboard and Palm Tungsten E2.

I still get following messages

usbd_fill_iface_data: invalid wMaxPacketSize, addr=126!
usbd_fill_iface_data: invalid wMaxPacketSize, addr=126!
ubt0: <Cambridge Silicon Radio Bluetooth USB dongle, class 224/1, rev
1.10/5.25, addr 126>

upon insertion of the dongle, but they do not seem to prevent dongle
from operating.

All of this was done with the USB/Bluetooth stuff built into the kernel.
I will go back to the modular kernel and see if I can figure out why did
it complain.

--
Alexandre Kovalenko (Олександр Коваленко)