cvs commit: src/sys/dev/usb ehci.c ehci_pci.c ehcivar.h

Ian Dowse iedowse at iedowse.com
Wed Jan 25 18:03:32 PST 2006

In message <20060122014536.GA14131 at saturn.kn-bremen.de>, Juergen Lock writes:
>Can this commit,
>http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-src/2006-January/058150.html
>(sorry I dont have the msgid) be mfc'd to 6 and 5 before the freeze?
>I merged (cvs up -j...) it on 5.4 and it fixes ehci hangs for me.

Hi, I've just merged this to RELENG_6. The USB code in RELENG_5 is
missing a number of bug fixes at this stage, but I don't have a
RELENG_5 box handy to test on. If you'd like to send a patch you've
tested then I'll be able to check that it matches up and commit it.

In fact, if there are any other USB MFC's to RELENG_5 that people
would like to see committed, then just send me patches extracted
from RELENG_6 or HEAD that you've tested on RELENG_5 and I can merge
them too.

Ian