USB PS/2 adapter problem on laptop

Mon Jan 16 03:40:39 PST 2006

Mike Eubanks <mse_software at charter.net> wrote:

> I am running 5.4-STABLE on a laptop.  I would simply like to use a PS/2
> keyboard and mouse through a USB Dual PS/2 adapter (a PS/2 keyboard and
> mouse connect through one USB port).  Any help solving the problem below
> would be appreciated.

This isn't possible yet. mux@ is working on it, but so far nothing is
committed even to FreeBSD-current. So you have to wait a little bit.

Bye,
Alexander.

At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on
the computer.