usb/91863: Philips USB webcam driver

Raaf raaf at luna.afraid.org
Mon Jan 16 00:00:15 PST 2006

>Number:         91863
>Category:       usb
>Synopsis:       Philips USB webcam driver
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE

 [NOTE: I already posted this message to the usb mailing list]
 [but was asked to send it as a PR.]

Hi, i have been hacking the Linux pwc webcam driver so that
i can use it on FreeBSD with my Philips ToUcam PRO II. But
it should also work with the other webcam's supported by
the Linux pwc driver (mainly philips and logitech models).

Since it is working fine for me now and i thought it might
also be useful to other people i put the sourcecode on the
web. You can download it here:

http://raaf.atspace.org/pwcbsd-0.1.tgz