Nokia CA-42 cable

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Feb 12 07:52:12 PST 2006

In message: <20060212094758.GP86448 at cell.sick.ru>
            Gleb Smirnoff <glebius at freebsd.org> writes:
: I'm lame in USB and I can't understand why Linux supports this device
: w/o any additional modifications, just recognising ID, but our driver
: doesn't. I'm seeking for advice, that will help me get this device
: working.

We have a lot of different usb serial drivers.  Why did you pick
uplcom to add the ID to?  Linux has merged them all into a single
driver, but that driver lacks the refinement our individual
sub-drivers have (at least last time I checked).

Maybe if you provided more information we could help you more.

Warner