Huawei E220 3G devices

Jes argonaut at vodafone.es
Sat Dec 9 12:02:24 PST 2006

Hi Volker:

I can do that but not now. I lend the E220 to a friend. As soon as I
get it I'll send you. But... if you have umass as module and you don't
load it on boot then I guess the E220 should be detected as an another
usb modem... the problem is that you get it the device (/dev/ttyU0) but
a strange message is shown when the E220 is detected:

	ucom0: Could not find interrupt in

and /dev/ttyU0 cannot be accessed, nor minicom, nor ppp, ....

The E220 has the same (umass) problem in Linux, but the trick
(load usb_serial module before usb-storage) can be do it to get it
work... and it works!

Maybe Joao Barros have more info about...

Greetings,

Jes