LibUSB fails to enumerate all devices

Loren M. Lang lorenl at alzatex.com
Tue Oct 25 00:39:23 PDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 10:54:30PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> On Monday 24 October 2005 21:51, Brian K. White wrote:

So LibUSB can only access USB devices that have an associated ugen
device?  And a usb device which has a kernel driver attached to any
interface will not have a ugen device available?  Is there any way,
LibUSB or not, to access the second interface of my device from
userspace or would it require a kerne driver?  Only the first interface
is attached to anything.

--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: CEE1 AAE2 F66C 59B5 34CA  C415 6D35 E847 0118 A3D2