USB memory stick problems with error "Medium not present" (patch)

Michal Mertl mime at traveller.cz
Thu Mar 31 11:36:56 PST 2005

Hello,

while trying to help someone else I found message from Dan Olson who had
problem with Kingston DataTraveller Elite 1GB similar to mine.

I've already written about the issue but nobody with a clue replied.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2005-March/047827.html

Anyways there's a patch in my referenced email which _WON'T_ work for
you but with slight changes it should help you. As stated there this
isn't probably a real solution but just a workaround.

If you show me the output of 'usbdevs -v' with your stick plugged in I
can send you an updated patch.

Michal