kern/55587: null dereference in usbdi.c: usb_transfer_complete

Emil Sit sit at amsterdam.lcs.MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 22 19:41:39 PST 2005

On Wed, 23 March 2005 at 02:17 (+0000), Ian Dowse wrote:
> Does this problem still occur with more recent releases?

Mmm.  That's an old bug.  I still have that laptop but it
is only on 4.8-p25 or something.  I just gave up trying to use
USB devices with that machine.

I don't have the time to upgrade and check to see if things are
better, but presumably you would have received other bug reports if
people were still having problems detaching USB devices!

Feel free to close this PR.