usb/82660: EHCI: I/O stuck in state 'physrd'/panic

Stefan Walter sw at gegenunendlich.de
Wed Jun 29 15:00:40 GMT 2005

The following reply was made to PR usb/82660; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Stefan Walter <sw at gegenunendlich.de>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, freebsd-usb at FreeBSD.org
Cc: Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net>
Subject: Re: usb/82660: EHCI: I/O stuck in state 'physrd'/panic
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:54:05 +0200

 --gKMricLos+KVdGMg

 Playing around with debug flags, I found out that I/O doesn't hang at all
 when I set hw.usb.ehci.debug=15. The transfer seems slower than it could
 be, though, and the machine becomes almost unresponsible until it's done
 (i.e. switching from one window to another in X or typing a command in an
 xterm takes a while).

 Stefan

 --gKMricLos+KVdGMg

 --gKMricLos+KVdGMg--