usb wireless adapter problem

Maciek Plona maciupa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:58:30 GMT 2005

Brooks,

Gr8 thx for answer.

I wonder-maybe there is other way.
Lets divide this device into two pieces:
1-some usb device-my system doesnt_see/see_with_errors that device
2-wireless network card- i can use Windows' drivers (by NDISulator)

Maybe somebody can help to just see without errors that first part?

In any case, ill download, install and check FBSD 4.11-thanks for info.

Cheers,
Maciek