kern/63837: [patch] USB: hid_is_collection() only looks for the first item

Ruben van Staveren ruben at verweg.com
Sun Jun 5 15:50:07 GMT 2005

The following reply was made to PR kern/63837; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ruben van Staveren <ruben at verweg.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, nivit at email.it
Subject: Re: kern/63837: [patch] USB: hid_is_collection() only looks for the first item
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:43:07 +0200

 Hi, I want to report another success story.

 The Logitech cordless desktop I own now works correctly under FreeBSD
 5.4-STABLE with the mentioned patch, love to see it committed to
 RELENG_5 in the near future.
 Attaching/detaching works like a charm. Thanks for the fix people!

 ukbd0: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 1.10/17.00, addr 2, iclass 3/1
 kbd1 at ukbd0
 ums0: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 1.10/17.00, addr 2, iclass 3/1
 ums0: 7 buttons and Z dir.

 Regards,
      Ruben