usb tuning (was: [USB] JetFlash TS1GJF2B 2.00 Attempt to query device sizefailed: UNIT ATTENTION)

Tomas Verbaitis tomasv at megalogika.lt
Fri Jan 7 02:38:12 PST 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 12:54:42AM -0800, Julian Elischer wrote:
> we may need to make it use  a quirk to use a different read capacity command
> or skip it..
>
> I'll have to look to remember what collection of 'quirks' we have in our
> collection.

could you give some advice how to apply quirks for various devices? or
point to some description of USB drivers' architecture. i have a similar
flash drive (TS2GJF2A) which is hanging the system on write with ehci
(on RELENG_5) and is awfully slow, but otherwise working, without ehci.

--
Tomas "Verbaitis" Verbaitis ** http://megalogika.lt
* šita gudri beždžionė moka dirbti su kompiuteriu *