the mechanism of USB hotplug

kylin fierykylin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 08:30:09 GMT 2005

thank u,sir :)
 i have been  reading ur pccbb code for a long time . really
elegant.here I think my ignorace is partly because the lack of reading
to the doc about the generic  device architecture .but frankly ,i
still haven't fount the newbus-draft :(
mention to pccbb ,i wonder the reason why pccard driver is so
different from the cardbus and still attach to the same pci carbus
bridge level .
thanks again sir :)

--
we who r about to die,salute u!