USB disk automation

Onur Soyugur onur.soyugur at mail.emu.edu.tr
Fri Apr 8 05:11:38 PDT 2005

Good morning, Good afternoon and good evening to all
I'm in need of a simple application or script what ever comes easy for detecting and mounting the USB disks.
I heard some about "amd" which automatically mounts plugged disks. But i dont know whether it supports or not the disks which are plugged in from USB ports.

Additionally the disk that i connect from usb port is file system of NTFS and the script or program should copy some files from the plugged disk to the freeBSD system.

Are there any suggessions or walkthroughs that can be suggested to me ?

I'll be thankfull if anyone help.
Thank you all.

Onur Soyugur