USB OHCI problems...

Barry Bouwsma freebsd-misuser at remove-NOSPAM-to-reply.NOSPAM.dyndns.dk
Tue Nov 30 23:27:24 PST 2004

[drop my e-mail from replies, and I'll catch the archives]

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:16:03 +0100, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> I've got a new USB driver (with OHCI isoc fixed). You need FreeBSD 5.2/5.3 to get it compiled.
> You might be able to get it compiled on FreeBSD 4.x, but you will need to to some hacking.

Great!  I've downloaded it, and I'll commence hacking -- most of
my present 4.x USB stack comes from -current as it is.  Many thanks!

> Maybe this thread should be moved to freebsd-usb at FreeBSD.org ?

Well, blow me down.  A new list (`new' on the glacial scale) that
didn't exist last time I was seriously online.  I'm there, and I'll
be soaking in the archives Real Soon Now...

thanks for the tip,
barry bouwsma