kern/62088: [usb] Logitech Cordless/Optical Mouse not working

Jonathan Heaney jonathan.heaney at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 09:50:30 PST 2004

The following reply was made to PR kern/62088; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jonathan Heaney <jonathan.heaney at blueyonder.co.uk>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org,
	jonathan.heaney at blueyonder.co.uk
Subject: Re: kern/62088: [usb] Logitech Cordless/Optical Mouse not working
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:41:25 +0000

 Some further info regarding this, now using 5.3-release.

 My PS/2 keyboard I indicated did not work unless in safe mode, or using
 my own kernel (with no usb keyboard support) - it does work with generic
 kernel if I disconnect the Logitech USB receiver.

 The receiver is actually a keyboard and mouse receiver, however, I only
 have the mouse.

 Hope this helps.