Logitech mouse applet

ShredZ shredz at pandora.be
Fri Dec 17 08:42:47 PST 2004

Well I finished this. It now scans all usb devices for logitech mice that
support the switch to 800 dpi and sets it. It will only send the USB_REQUEST
when the device is detected as one of the supported devices not to break
anything.

It also works when plugging in the device through an entry I put
in /etc/usbd.conf under "Mouse" instead of moused.

Supported logitech mice are:
Wheel Mouse Optical
MouseMan Traveler
MouseMan Dual Optical
MX300 Optical Mouse
MX500 Optical Mouse
MX310 Optical Mouse
MX510 Optical Mouse
iFeel Mouse

Everyone with one of these will get great benefit of the 800dpi now just to
make kde under freebsd just that little bit better :)

Could someone verify this code or something so it doesn't do any horrible
things to the usb bus on the side ?