Sony Clie PEG-SJ33 ucom0: init failed, IOERROR

Nikolay Pavlov quetzal at roks.biz
Mon Dec 13 05:50:42 PST 2004

Hi, Julian.

On Saturday, 11 December 2004 at 21:20:11 -0800, Julian Elischer wrote:
> Hi Nikolay.
>
> can you please check if this still happens under RELENG_4
> (or even under 5/6)?
> A change was recently committed that may be relevent.

First of all thanks, that you has found time for my problem.
I just cvsupd to RELENG_4, but still have problem:

ucom0: Sony Palm Handheld, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2
ucom0: Sony Palm Handheld, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2
ucom0: init failed, STALLED
device_probe_and_attach: ucom0 attach returned 6
uhub0: port 1, set config at addr 2 failed
uhub0: device problem, disabling port 1
uhub0: port error, restarting port 1

Best regards,
	Nikolay Pavlov.