kern/74989: (regression) Lost USB support between 5.2.1-RELEASE and 5.3-RELEASE on K7T266 Pro2.

Julien Gabel jpeg at thilelli.net
Sun Dec 12 08:27:06 PST 2004

> * Please, find the following files attached to this PR:
>     - the output of 'pciconf -lv';
>     - the content of /var/run/dmesg.boot.

I re-attached the proposed files as it seems i encountered a problem using
'send-pr -a file'.

To answer to Anish who asked me "What happens when you boot w/ without ACPI
enabled?": i can say that i already try this without much success. I also
try to _play_ with my BIOS settings... no luck here too.

--
-jpeg.