While I see the code coverage being present in 3.6.0, I see compile errors

Sinha, Prokash psinha at panasas.com
Fri Sep 19 22:20:02 UTC 2014

I was having build error when I was "svn update"  updating, following the instructions in the document for checkout, and in sequence…

If I get the source in a new dir, then it builds.  But I still concur to find a way to get the lib clangrt.profile*.a

This was my configuration , before using gmake and gmake install

../llvm_9_19/configure --prefix=/fs/home/psinha/bin --enable-targets=x86_64 --enable-profiling

I really need some advice as to how to make that archived build.

-prokash