[CFT] Update to clang 3.4

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 2 00:11:45 UTC 2014

On 01 Jan 2014, at 23:37, Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:
> I'd add to the list the upgrade path (from 9.x, 10.x and current) as well, just to make sure they all still work... If there are problems with the 9.x upgrade path, we'll need to call them out since 10.0 hasn't been released yet and there's still a lot of 9.x boxes in the wild...

Ah yes, I already found one issue when building head on 9-STABLE:

In file included from contrib/llvm/lib/Support/Signals.cpp:30:
contrib/llvm/lib/Support/Unix/Signals.inc:22:11: fatal error: 'execinfo.h' file not found
# include <execinfo.h>         // For backtrace().
          ^

This is of course a detection from autoconf which finds execinfo.h on
-current.  So I will need to make that __FreeBSD_version dependent.

-Dimitry