Olicom ISA card support updated to 5.3-RELEASE

Larry Lile lile at stdio.com
Mon Jan 31 14:58:58 PST 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, David S. Madole wrote:

> Just in case anyone is still out there in token ring world...
>
> I have updated my enhancement to the oltr driver to support ISA cards for
> FreeBSD-5.3.
>
> It can be found at http://www.madole.net/olicom/
>
> Is there anyone that would be interested in committing this?

Unfortunately my commit bit got archived a while ago or I would be
happy to commit your changes.

You might try contacting Julian Elischer or Matthew Dodd to make
the commit.  Failing that you could always appeal to a kind soul
on hackers for help.

Good luck and thanks for your work on the driver.

--
Larry