Your invitation from Olga Simurzina is about to expire

Olga Simurzina (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Mon Jan 25 12:04:43 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on December 22, Olga Simurzina sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn.

Your invitation will expire soon!

Follow this link to accept Olga Simurzina's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/945952311/u0AX-hXa/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

This is a reminder that on December 22, Olga Simurzina wrote:

> To:  [tinderbox at freebsd.org]
> From: Olga Simurzina [simurzhina at yandex.ru]
> Subject: Welcome to Lithuanian ART WEEK - International Exhibition & Competition of Contemporary Arts
>
> Приглашаем Вас на ЛИТОВСКУЮ НЕДЕЛЮ ИСКУССТВ (Lithuanian Art Week), которая пройдет в Вильнюсе с 26 января по 1 февраля 2010 года. Проект проводится при поддержке Посольства Российской Федерации в Литовской Республике и Международного Центра Культуры и Искусств.
> УЧАСТВОВАТЬ МОЖНО КАК ОЧНО, ТАК И ЗАОЧНО, причем оргкомитет окажет помощь при транспортировке очных работ в Литву и обратно и переведет мастер-классы
> Программа включает:
> Конкурс живописи,Конкурс графики,Конкурс скульптуры,Конкурс фотографии,Конкурс по декоративно-прикладному искусству.Для всех участников – дипломы от Посольства РФ в Литве, а победителей ждет коммерческий тур по нескольким европейским городам!
> Сайт Литовской недели Искусств: можно найти, на www.yahoo.com запрос "lithuanian art week" (обязательно с кавычками!).
> Если вам интересно – напишите: lithuanianartweek at gmail.com или ICQ 439-001-943, Skype: “Euroartweek”, я пришлю доп.инфо. Мой тел.в Москве: +7-495-5068044, моб.: +7-915-0120288. Ольга
> ==================================
> Dear friend,Welcome to Lithuanian ART WEEK - International Exhibition & Competition of Contemporary Arts in Vilnius (January 25 – February 01, 2010), which will be held in the historical center of Vilnius - Central Museum of Contemporary Arts.
> The Lithuanian Art Week includes: 1.Painting Competition; 2.Graphic Competition; 3.Photography Competition; 4.Sculpture Competition; 6.Crafts Competition.
> You can participate - ONLINE (in absentia) or PERSONALLY (internal way). Please pay your attention that all the absentia artworks will be printed and framed by organizing committee and then art works will be placed in general art-hall: in the Central Museum of Contemporary Arts. All participants are published in the International catalogue "New Faces in Arts" (more than 400 pages). If you are interested in this project - please contact me lithuanianartweek at gmail.com  , skype: Euroartweek and mobile: +7-916-9588989, +7-926-2260360. Olga Simush

The only way to get access to Olga Simurzina's professional network is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/945952311/u0AX-hXa/

You can remove yourself from Olga Simurzina's network at any time.

The pending expiration of your invitation is an automatic process triggered by system maintenance. This is the last email message you will receive from LinkedIn about the expiration of this invitation from Olga Simurzina.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation