[current tinderbox] failure on ia64/ia64

Marcel Moolenaar marcel at xcllnt.net
Tue Mar 16 14:37:43 PST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 03:05:25PM +0100, Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav wrote:
> FreeBSD Tinderbox <tinderbox at freebsd.org> writes:
> > cd: can't cd to /other/tinderbox/CURRENT/ia64/ia64/src/rescue/rescue/../../sbin/raidctl
> > *** Error code 2
>
> I believe Scott has already fixed this.  Sorry for the noise.

No problem.

BTW: I'm keeping an eye on the tinderbox now that it compiles world
with -O2. Can I assume you take the lead on it and either fix the
problems yourself or otherwise tell me to do it when it's an ia64
breakage?

[in other words: can I be passively involved or do you need me to
be actively involved?]

 Marcel Moolenaar	  USPA: A-39004		 marcel at xcllnt.net