freebsd/ace: Errors when compiling ACE application

Jean-Philippe Daigle jean.daigle at SolaceSystems.com
Wed Dec 20 06:28:10 PST 2006

Daniel, thanks!

That's exactly what happened (I'm new to FreeBSD). A look at the version
I had installed revealed that I was using the ACE package from FreeBSD
6.2 on 6.1. Downgrading ACE back to the v5.4 package from the correct
version of FreeBSD fixed my compilation problems.

JP