threads stress test

Trent Nelson tnelson at alcyon.ltd.uk
Wed Mar 24 06:21:27 PST 2004

FWIW, I just killed my box at home that I'm logged in to remotely.

gcc -O3 -mcpu=i686 -march=pentium3 -o pp-lthr -libthr
./pp-lthr -v -c 4 -n 5000 -i 100 -S 32678

Hmmmm.  When typing that out then, I realized I may have in fact typed 32678
not 32768, as I did above.  Anyway, the box dropped all my ssh connections
after about 10 seconds, and is now not responding to anything, so I assume
it's panic'd.

I'll see if I can provide any more info when I get home.

Regards,

	Trent.