MySQL 4.0.18 server problem on FreeBSD 5.2-Current

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 23 05:41:58 PST 2004

Ganbold wrote:

> Before mysql update was really easy, but now I have big problem.
> What should do in this case? Is there anybody solved this problem before?

You should read the mailing lists before posting on them...btw, it seems
to be a problem with CPUTYPE not set in /etc/make.conf.....currently it
is known to work with CPUTYPE=p3 and to not work without
CPUTYPE....otherwise you can remove --with-libwrap from your Makefile
and loose the tcpwrapper support.

--
Alex Dupre