Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

Lasse Laursen laursen at netgroup.dk
Tue Jun 15 17:00:54 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I'm still determined to track down the problem and I have tried most of the
things suggested to me in your posts.

I have disabled HTT and removed the memory options in the kernel config.

It's "only" the mysqld that locks up - all new queries are simply queued and
everything grinds to a hold. A simple restart of the daemon usually solves
the problem (start - stop of the daemon works fine.)

I will keep you all updated on my the progress of the system. :)

Regards
--
Lasse Laursen · VP, Hosting Technology · NetGroup Processing Aps
St. Kongensgade 40H · DK-1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark

- Don't be fooled by cheap finnish imitations - BSD is the One True Code