libthr/libkse and Mozilla Firebird

Khairil Yusof kaeru at pd.jaring.my
Thu Sep 11 07:53:21 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 22:05, Morten Rodal wrote:

> I just tested the Mozilla (www/mozilla-gtk2 ; mozilla-gtk2-1.4) port,
> and I can confirm that it too just disappears without a trace when run
> with libkse.  It also, like Mozilla Firebird, freezes (not the
> computer, just the app) with libthr.

I wonder what's the difference between those having trouble and those
that are not.

Mozilla Firebird and Mozilla definitely running just fine here, and on
an SMP machine. I had an issue with bash in gnome-terminal, but a
recompile seems to fix that.

It's almost 3 days now without any problems for me.

--
"Optimized, readable, on time; Pick any two."

FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT i386
10:49PM up 2 days, 23:23, 1 user, load averages: 0.44, 0.45, 0.40