Kyua and Jenkins at EuroBSDCon 2014

Julio Merino jmmv at meroh.net
Wed Sep 3 12:47:47 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I'd like to take a chance at EuroBSDCon 2014 to sort out the Jenkins +
Kyua integration once and for all. I.e. the goal would be to get a
release build + a run of the test suite + publication of the test
results from a single Jenkins project configuration.

Would anybody be interested in helping? We could set up a time to get
together and work on this. We'd also need at least one admin to help
us with the issue of setting up the slaves accordingly, which to me
was the main blocker for getting this up and running a couple of
months ago. (And then I ran out of time... ah, the summer!)

Cheers!